Decoding the true cost of office space over three years

When venturing into the world of office leasing, you will quickly learn that the surface numbers can be deceptive. The prominently displayed rent - which often entices business owners – is merely the beginning. In fact, our in-depth research reveals that this base rent accounts for just 39% of the total cost. So, what about the remaining 61%?

Peeling Back the Layers of Office Leases

Just like an iceberg, the most significant portion of costs lies beneath the surface. These often-overlooked charges, including cleaning, energy, connectivity, and maintenance, play a crucial role in your final bill. And much like the submerged part of the iceberg, being unaware can be detrimental to your budget.

A Tale of Two Leases: Ospa vs. Traditional Office Suppliers

Imagine comparing the three-year total cost of leasing a 7,000 sqft office space. A bar graph, if drawn, would display a stark difference between Ospa and your average office provider. This disparity isn't merely about numbers but genuine value and financial transparency.

Although a typical office space might seem cost-effective initially, once your account for cleaning, energy, connectivity, furniture, IT setup - the list goes on - you could be shelling out an extra £400,000 over three years.

Ospa: Pioneering Transparency in Leasing

Ospa believes in presenting the complete picture. Our "All Inclusive" offering ensures no hidden surprises – the price you see is genuinely what you pay. This lets you steer clear of unexpected fees and allocate your budget more efficiently to what truly matters: growing your business.

The Hidden Traps of Low Base Rent

A low base rent is often the bait in the modern office leasing scene. Many succumb to its allure, only to discover a myriad of concealed charges later. Ospa challenges this norm, championing a genuine commitment to transparency and value.

Our All-Inclusive Promise:

If the numbers tell a story, let it be this: where others might charge £900K over three years, Ospa offers the same space for a mere £500K. Make the smart choice; choose Ospa.

We’ll help you find your workspace

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Contact form image